But I still had one more day left of my Hogle Zoo membership, so after Kangaroo Zoo we headed to the animal zoo as well. It was a fun filled day for the kids. I wanted that one last trip before our membership expired. The boys always have a great time at the zoo.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
The Hogle Zoo
The day we got together with Dawnia's kids we wanted to go to the Hogle Zoo but it was still a little too cold. So that is when we decided on Kangaroo Zoo.
But I still had one more day left of my Hogle Zoo membership, so after Kangaroo Zoo we headed to the animal zoo as well. It was a fun filled day for the kids. I wanted that one last trip before our membership expired. The boys always have a great time at the zoo.
The boys with Cole by the rhinos.
Bryce, almost as big as the ape!
Cole
JR, getting really close.
Tyler, what a great smile!
We got a really great view of the tiger! He was pacing back and forth and a couple times just sat and stared at us.
But I still had one more day left of my Hogle Zoo membership, so after Kangaroo Zoo we headed to the animal zoo as well. It was a fun filled day for the kids. I wanted that one last trip before our membership expired. The boys always have a great time at the zoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks cold!! But fun!~
Post a Comment