Wow, I can't believe it is so close. It seems like forever ago that we received our SDA date (back in February) and now it is finally here! Just like a pregnancy, it always seems to go slow during the pregnancy but when you're done you look back and can't believe it's over. At least that's how it's happened for me.
Nursing school was also like this. I thought two years would be so long, but when graduation came I couldn't believe it was over. I wondered then how I could possibly fill up all of my time. I didn't have to study for exams and write papers anymore. I would have so much free time on my hands. Hmm, where did that free time go?
It's filled up with work, more children, bigger house to clean and more mouths to feed. Now, it will fill up further with more children. I am really looking forward to this new phase of our lives. I can't wait to get on that plane. I can't wait to give Masha and Nastia a huge hug and tell them in person how excited we are to have them be part of our family. I can't wait to see their smiles. This is a very exciting step for our family!
I think this might be the last post before we head out. We'll post frequently while in Ukraine, so stay tuned! I've also updated the posts from the last few months if you want to browse through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You better post!! I'll be watching you and I wish you so much luck.
Much love!
Wendy
Wish you all the luck! I hope the trip is amazing for you guys! Keep posting so we know whats happening! Love you guys and be safe!!
Looking forward to following your adoption journey in Ukraine. Safe travels and blessings as you go!
Best of luck on the trip. We will be following you on the blog.
-David & Eldie Howick.
Post a Comment