Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Coming Home

Well, to be short, we are coming home early and this is an exception to the rule. We ran into more issues with the passport. It is a really long story, but we are now getting it tomorrow after a lot of work on Oxana's part. We have a special situation because we were coming back for a sibling and that is what made it all work out for us. If we were coming for the first time, I would be sitting here for two more weeks. So thank you for all of your prayers, they have been answered. I will see you soon.



I won't know for sure our flights until tomorrow. We have one more issue to work through with the embassy. Once I have talked to them I'll know for sure when we're coming home.



Yea!! I'm so thrilled to be seeing my family again soon.

7 comments:

Andreas said...

WOW!!! That is excellent news!

See you soon!

Christy Hinkson said...

AWESOME NEWS! Congratulations!
See you soon
Christy Hinkson

The Loves said...

That is incredible! Oh, I am sure there are many happy hearts today!

Wendy said...

Whoowhoo!!! If anyone deserves a special go home card it's you guys!!!

Lori said...

Yipee. So glad to hear the good news. That is excellent.

Unknown said...

I hope to see you soon. congrats on your new girl

Chandra said...

WOW!!! Jen, I can't wait to give you the biggest huge hug ever~~~~ We'll be there on the 21st! I'm so glad you are coming home! SEE YOU SOON, my friend!